• Continued commitment to INTEGRITY, HARD WORK, and CUSTOMER SERVICE.
• Leads 39 Assistant and Deputy Clerks with 424 years of total experience IN our Clerks’ Office. This high retention rate serves our Citizens well!
• Currently, 11 Clerks have an average of 24 years of service each.
• Requires not only training for each Clerk and each Division, but also cross-training in other Division’s responsibilities, to ensure back-up, when needed for any Clerk.
• Legitimately and Honestly safeguards millions of dollars of collected fees and Trust accounts for Minors and Wards.
• Received an internal audit score of 98.7%, among the 13 highest such scores in the NC.
• Ensures the hearing of all cases involving Guardianships, Estates, Foreclosures, Real Properties, Adoptions, Legitimations, and Name Changes.
• If someone subject to a Guardianship hearing cannot safely get to the Courthouse, then she takes the hearing to them, whether in a hospital, care facility, Veterans’ center or residence.
• During the pandemic, while using approved measures to keep safe the Public and the Clerks, the Clerks’ Office opened each day the Courthouse was open, staffing and facilitating each and every session of District and Superior Courts.
• Ensures the maintenance and safeguarding of and public access to the official files of Randolph County.
• Led a badly needed physical expansion of the Clerk’s Office, while saving the Randolph County Taxpayers money, by making use of already existing, vacated contiguous space, instead of pushing for new construction.
• Continuously supports our Randolph County organizations.
I am and will remain committed to provide proven, effective and Honest Leadership and management, as your Clerks’ Office faces the as yet unknown but sure to come challenges of the future. Fellow Citizens, my name is PAM HILL, and I respectfully ask for your Vote to continue to serve you, as your Clerk. May God Bless you and Yours.
Copyright © 2022 Pam Hill - Clerk of Court - All Rights Reserved.